Sunday, June 21, 2009

M.I.A.

Hey my luvlies!! I'm sorry I've been so M.I.A. lately. I've had so much going on in the past month it is unreal! I had some family drama that completely changed a lot of things in my life. Work and my personal life. I just can't even tell you how dramatic and fucked up everything got. This person went out of their way to make my life a living hell. My life and those who were the closest around me. And because they weren't happy with their lives then everyone else had to be as miserable as they are. I just felt like I was in the twilight zone. I knew what this person could do, I've seen it before. But I was not expecting anything like what's been going on to happen yet again. So I've just been depressed and in a rut. Just kind of moping around. I started my summer job 2 weeks ago. I'm going on week 3 and it feels like high school again. There's cliques and certain people only talk to and acknowledge certain people. It's just such a vain, and materialistic atmosphere it is unreal. And in high school everyone is like this..but come on your in a work place and it's just plain stupid. I dunno basically my life has been complete crap lately. I'm trying to come out of this depressed and upsetting month. I have very few friends at work and I basically go to work and stay quiet and talk to 6 and 7 year olds. I'm like sooo blah. I might lose a few followers after this post because it's so unlike me to feel this way. I'm just like what else could go wrong? Thankfully my boyfriend has been there for me. He's listened to me when I was sad/mad, held me when I was crying and falling apart. Making me laugh, and making me smile. And just made everything better!! Thanks Babe! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment