Monday, June 1, 2009

Work Rant

Hey my luvlies!! Happy Monday!! Well I woke up feeling great!! No more sicky pooh!! Yay!! Today I went to work and just got pissed off. I'm one of the oldest of the younger people working there and the immaturity of other workers there just amazes me. Some people I work with this is their first jobs and you can tell. The lack of respect in the work place. On the phone texting all the time when we're supposed to be watching kids. If a accident happends involving the children what are you gonna say? I'm sorry I don't know what happend I was too busy on my phone texting my boyfriend? It's unreal. My whole work life is like high school. The popular kids versus the loners. I wasn't popular but I wasn't a complete loner. I was just doing my own thing with my own group of friends. And most of the people I work with over the summer are in high school, graduating high school, in college, or graduating college. It's just unbelievable. Sometimes I'm just dumbfounded like wow this really is my life and this is my place of work. I'm not the most talkative of people. I mean once you get to know me I never stop talking! But until I get to know you, or get a feel of who and what your about I'm not really revealing much. I guess that's because I've been burned in the past by ex best friends and it's hard to trust people. In general thought where I live anyway, it's hard to find genuine people. And just because I don't care to be in the "in croud" at work and talk to them they just labeled me and gave themselves the right to talk about me behind my back, and drew conclusions about who I am, and every other detail inbetween that. I'm sorry guys I'm just annoyed. I mean I might talk slow, and be quiet most of the time but it doesn't mean I'm an idiot. I mean the things they do in front of me and think I have no idea what the hell is going on is unreal. I mean I don't want to give too much away. I'm paranoid that someone from my work would find me on here and all would be revealed. So as of now I don't know if I'm going to be working my summer job with my current employer who I've been with during the past two summers, and past two school years. Everyone else seems to know if they're working and with which co-workers. I seem to be one of the only ones left in the dark over the whole thing. And I know how it works. My one friends (or ex friends I mean I don't know what we even are to be honest) who I mentioned in different posts that used to like me is one of the ones who plans everything. Last year I knew information and had someone on the inside telling me information about everything. And now I know he's telling other people but just not me. So I should know by the end of the week what's going on but everyone else knowing and changing the subject right in front of me and being completely obvious about it pisses me off. I'm just stressed out that they would wait til the last minute to tell me this. The one person I was friends with at my summer job won't even be there. And another one that used to work there with me might not be coming either. Damn this recession!! I'm still waiting for my batteries to charge. I let them charge last night and they still aren't fully charged. By tomorrow if they aren't charged I'm just going to end up buying some new ones or something, not too sure yet. As you guys can tell I'm just a tid bit upset. I also have a work luncheon that I don't even know if I'm going to or not. I like the extra hours I'm working this week just not my coworkers. I have a 70 year old coworker arguing with me over the mtv movie awards and what Bruno was wearing. Seriously? F my life.

3 comments:

  1. 70 YEARS OLD? Did he/she get the retirement memo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog! Come stop by mine and say hello when you get a bit of free time.
    see you around!
    x Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the back ground of your blog, were do you find them, just became a follower. check out my blog http://mylittlemakeupcorner.blogspot.com/ thanks

    ReplyDelete